Exchange rates–what I have done in 37 hours–part 38
What I have create for now in 37 hours :
- A source control – https://github.com/ignatandrei/InfoValutar
- A plugin based software – you can use to load any kind of exchange rates, for anywhere , provided that you implement the interface – see implementation
- Tests for some of the code
- An Azure WebAPP WebAPI deployment – https://infovalutar.azurewebsites.net/swagger/index.html
- A Docker container for WebAPI – https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/ignatandrei/infovalutar
- A playground for Docker in the browser – https://labs.play-with-docker.com/?stack=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ignatandrei/InfoValutar/master/PlayWithDocker/WebAPI.yml
- A SqlServer database – to store datas
- An Azure Function – https://azurefuncloaddata20191205080713.azurewebsites.net/ – to load data at time based cron intervals
- A GitHub action to compile ,run tests , – https://github.com/ignatandrei/InfoValutar/actions
- An AzureDevops CI + CD to do all 1-6 things +code coverage + deploy https://dev.azure.com/ignatandrei0674/InfoValutar/_build?definitionId=5&_a=summary
I did say it is a nice work for 37 hours of work, right ?
InfovalutarAnd one hour passes...
(This is the result of 1 hour per day auto-challenge as a full cycle developer for an exchange rates application)
( You can see the sources at https://github.com/ignatandrei/InfoValutar/ )