2016 meant for me
1. YouTube tutorials on .NET and tools – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4aSKgR4yk4OnmJW6PlBuDOXdYk6zTGps
3. Hardware Share Initiative – through which we provide Raspberry Pi and others http://www.adces.ro/hardware-share/
4. Reconfirm MVP https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/4025203?fullName=Andrei%20%20Ignat
5. .NET Core – I have to get up to speed.
6. The job of Technical Director – the meetings were not so harsh.
In the 2017 I (want to) see
2. It works on my machine will be soon enough “It works on my Docker/Virtual Machine” and I will deploy as “Docker/Virtual Machine” into production
3. The OOP programmer will be soon replaced by functional programmer and / or Component Expert Programmer (means the programmer that knows what components to use)
4. IoT will be joined with Augmented Reality