Just for my memory, this is how I started learning PowerBI:
1. Download PowerBI Desktop https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/
2. Make sure you have the QuickStart https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-quickstart-connect-to-data
3. Read the tutorials /samples from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-what-is-desktop
4. Goto https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?page=1&src=office&product=power-bi-visuals and be sure that you see RUN in PowerBI Desktop all visuals created by Microsoft ( each visual has a downloadable DEMO file that can be opened in PBI Desktop)
5. Goto https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?page=1&src=office&product=power-bi-visuals and find some visuals that seems nice ( https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381112?src=office )
That will be all – and that means at least 1 week of hard working….