Software Application As Commodity–Excel–part 2
Now , about how the workflow is organized .
Step 1: Read Excel
With https://www.nuget.org/packages/stankins.excel .
- From this it should find the name of the sheet = name of the tables.
- Also, it should find the first row with names ( = column names).
So it generates models for each sheet
Step 2: Generating .NET Core , Angular and Cordova source code
- There are templates, in Razor style. It pass the models for the sheet and generates the source code.
- Also , will generate docker files to compile the application on docker
Step 3: Generating executables
- Push the source codes from Step 2 to GitHub
- The Github actions takes the docker files, generates the applications ( WebSite, Android ) into the docker , copies and puts into releases of Github
- Also, it puts the Angular files into the wwwroot of the .NET Coreo
- The application waits for the releases to be generated
Step 4: Creating application
- The application downloads the releases on the local
- Creates a Virtual Directory with the release
- Show the link to the Virtual Directory and to the APK application
And that is all. You can try the demo at http://demo.adces.ro:8080/