Exchange rates–start project – part 1
(This is the result of 1 hour per day auto-challenge as a full cycle developer)
Long time ago I have made a site about exchange currency rates for National Bank of Romania( and l, later, also Central Europeean Bank ) . It was started on ~ 2004 – found image at https://web.archive.org/web/20041215090302/http://www.infovalutar.ro/
Then was passed via MVC1 – and it looks like in https://web.archive.org/web/20180227023708/http://www.infovalutar.ro/bnr
Now it is the moment to pass to .NET Core and Azure.
Here are some requirements:
- Must parse at specified times the exchange currencies from multiple banks
- Must show the exchange rates
- Must have a Web application, a Console one , a Mobile one
- Must be easy accessible to programmers – if they want to have the exchange rates ( rss, custom links)
- Must have a download link for all values
- Must have charts
- Must be easy to use – whatever that means
I will work at the applications 1 hour per day – and see what it is happening over the time.
InfovalutarAnd one hour passes...
(This is the result of 1 hour per day auto-challenge as a full cycle developer for an exchange rates application)
( You can see the sources at https://github.com/ignatandrei/InfoValutar/ )