Browser history -2
This is the part 2 of 5 of my implementing of a MVC Browser history
MVC browser history – idea
Browser history –2 – implementing, small bugs
Browser history 3–trying to Nuget – modifications in order to can be transformed from an application to a component
Browser history 4–NuGet again – finally Nuget deployment
Browser history–part 5–conclusions – conclusions
Now we repair the important issues and make some GUI adjustements to be nicer to the user GUI.
- Why the history does not display?
- Because OnResultExecuted is executed AFTER the View that display the results is executed
- Fix: do not display the ones that have no title. Modified ViewModel to take an IEnumerable.
- Why the count does not display after 2 clicks?
- Because it was not saved in BrowserUserHistoryRepositoryMemory – only after SaveToRepositoryInterval links number
- Fix: In the action save again to have latest clicks. Also modified interface Save to take an IEnumerable – and not a class.
- Modified GUI interface to have links where the URL displays – add ViewUrl shared VIew in MVC.
- Add numbering to the table ( 1,2,…)
- Add texts ( instead of My MVC application – My Browser History application)
- Add Filter By User – to be easier for the programmers that will use the program.
- Maybe will be useful to add sorting and filtering – but only if someone asks.
The code is here
Leave a Reply