Book-Console2SAAS – what I learned from first chapter
The first chapter of the Console2SAAS book showed me that even the first iteration of an application could have interesting challenges.
- It was about how to structure the code – it is easy to set up properly from the start .
- Creating even simple code ( in this case, that creates an Excel file) is somehow difficult
- There are already general purposes libraries that you could use – no need to do everything from scratch
- Choosing between libraries is a daunting task
- There are more to the console application that you could implement – see , for example, https://github.com/migueldeicaza/gui.cs
Read the chapter online at https://github.com/ignatandrei/console_to_saas/tree/master/Chapter01
Blog posts about this topic
Console2SAASA mini-e-book about how to transform a Console to a SAAS application
Download the book for free from https://ignatandrei.github.io/console_to_saas/consoleToSaas.pdf.html
Buy the book from Amazon , if you want to support me : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N56SD4D