DOTNET DAYS -NEXT YEAR
We are delighted to invite you to share our passion for technology at the second edition of the dotnetdays conference that will take place on 29 February 2020.
Dotnetdays is a .NET event driven by a great passion for technology and the .NET community.
The second edition will take place on 29 February 2020 at the International Hotel in Iasi, Romania. This year we’re excited to have some great speakers that are present at major conferences in Europe and the USA (most of them are for the first time in Romania), such as:
- Jon Galloway – Executive Director – .NET Foundation
- Alex Mang – Microsoft MVP & Regional Director, Microsoft Ignite Speaker
- Alex Thissen – Microsoft MVP & Cloud Architect
- Dennis Doomen – FluentAssertions author (more than 30 million NuGet downloads)
- Dennis van der Stelt – distributed system guru and part of NServiceBus team, will do 2 days workshop on SOA
- Jimmy Bogard – AutoMapper and MediatR author
- Martin Beeby – Principal Developer Evangelist @Amazon
And that’s not all. More speakers and workshops will be announced soon.
We will host 4 days of intensive technical talks and workshops. The schedule is yet to be finalized, but you get a peek at what’s about to come:
- 2 days of intensive workshops
- 1 full-day of free workshops delivered by wonderful people in the community
- 1 full-day conference
Until the 9th of January, you can also purchase tickets at Regular price. Get yours here.
Looking forward to your answer,
The dotnetdays team