Rru Transfer Agreements

Coast Mountain College and Royal Roads University have teamed up to provide an admission route. Complete your two years of criminology arts association at the CMTN and move directly to the third year of the Royal Road Bachelor of Justice Studies. Students are admitted to a bachelor`s degree after at least two years (or equivalent) of post-secondary education in an appropriate field of study. Applicants who have graduated from a recognized community school may be eligible to be admitted in the middle of a bulk transfer (see below). The latest information on the agreements can be found on the Royal Roads University website. Royal Roads University has agreements with many educational institutions that allow students to make a smooth transition towards the end of their studies. For more details, click here. You can also use the BC transmission guide to search for the course`s transmission capacity. The integration of our programs complicates the management of course-by-course transfers. Applications are processed individually. The Royal Roads University has also signed individual bulk transfer contracts with many B.C.

Institutions for the following programs: As the bachelor`s programs at Royal Roads University begin with the third year, all of our students are “transfer” students. A number of bulk transfer contracts have been entered into with the colleges in British Columbia and British Columbia to ensure a simple transfer of existing diploma programs to our degrees. Applicants with educational backgrounds similar to transfer contracts or equivalent apprenticeships, obtained by other means, are encouraged to apply. Royal Roads University has developed agreements with other educational institutions that allow qualified students to pass smoothly to graduate from Royal Roads University. English is the language of instruction and communication in all programs taught on campus. All applicants must have sufficient knowledge of written and spoken English as a prerequisite or admission. Applicants for all programs whose first language is not English must submit an official report on English proficiency, which meets the following minimum requirements (individual program requirements may, in some cases, require higher scores): proof of English proficiency by other means, as defined by the Clerk, is considered individually. If you have completed a program or visited a post-secondary institution that is not included in the list below, you can continue to apply.