Covid Data–more enhancements to GUI–and Post Mortem–part 6
Once we have all data from the backend set , it is a matter of time to have more display options. For example, I have added % of the current day vs previous day. Also a display into table . https://ignatandrei.github.io/WFH_Resources/covidDataTable .
- Is better to grab data from the source , if possible
- Is better to have a CI / CD in place, with the source control
- GitHub uses are tremendous – hosting sites that do not need a backed, store data as database, running integrations, seeing how many users see your app
- I do regret some choices that were imposed by the API and I pay now. A month of programming can save 1 day of architecture
- I am not so proud about how it looks the code. I just have written, without thinking at nothing but the GUI. So in some parts is cluttered
- The project can go on and on , adding more display ( see https://github.com/ignatandrei/wfH_Resources/issues if you want to participate)